2021 Jaguar XF Interior Design & Dimensions
The 2021 Jaguar XF now costs less than it did last year, yet it retains its luxurious cabin design and ample interior dimensions. Read on to learn about the 2021 Jaguar XF interior with Jaguar Palm Beach, and then apply for financing and contact us to book a test drive!
2021 Jaguar XF Design Highlights
The 2021 Jaguar XF interior incorporates nothing less than the most advanced convenience features and luxurious appointments. Take a look at some interior highlights:
- Design Elements: Even the base configuration features an aluminum trim with open-pore wood, ambient lighting, and a distinctive JaguarDrive Selector™ with unique “cricket-ball” stitching.
- Technology, Front & Center: A massive 11.4-inch touchscreen display sits front and center in your dashboard with curved-glass. Use it to access your new Pivi™ operating system, which features dual modems and allows you to carry out multiple simultaneous actions on your system with minimized distraction.
2021 Jaguar XF Interior Features
The 2021 Jaguar XF sports a long list of standard and available interior features that Boca Raton drivers are sure to love. Here are some of our favorites:
Standard Interior Features
- Meridian™ Sound System
- Sliding Panoramic Roof
- Wireless device charging with phone signal booster
- Grained Leather Seats in Ebony, Light Oyster and Caraway
- Light Oyster Morzine headlining
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- 12-way heated electric front seats with 2-way manual headrests
- 40:20:40 folding rear seats with center armrest
Available Interior Features
- Interactive Driver Display
- 16-way electric driver and passenger seats with two-way manual headrests
- Memory for the driver’s and front passenger’s seats
- Pivi Pro
- Online Pack with Data Plan
- Illuminated metal treadplates
- Contrast stitching for your grained leather seats
- R‑Dynamic-branded leather steering wheel
- Ebony Morzine headlining
- And more!
2021 Jaguar XF Interior Dimensions
The 2021 Jaguar XF serves up a nice middle ground between the outgoing, larger XJ and the smaller, now-discontinued Jaguar XE. It’s a roomy but perfectly maneuverable luxury sedan. It offers 41.5 inches of 1st-row legroom, 37.2 inches of 2nd-row legroom, and 17.8 cubic feet of trunk space.
Climb Inside the New Jaguar XF in West Palm Beach
Now that you’ve read about the 2021 Jaguar XF interior design and dimensions, the next step is to get a real feel for just how elegant the cabin is in person. Call Jaguar Palm Beach at (866) 296-7709 to book a test drive of the new Jaguar XF in West Palm Beach. We’ll gladly demo all of its advanced technologies and convenience features for you at our West Palm Beach Jaguar dealership. While you’re here, take a moment to compare the 2021 Jaguar XF to the 2021 Lucid Air!
Recent News From Jaguar Palm Beach
The breathtaking new 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE offers style and beauty inside and out, with a precisely crafted interior. The 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE interior combines modern technology with classic proportions Jaguar knows better than any other. Infotainment features, luxuriously supportive performance seating, and sculpted forms make the Jaguar F-TYPE interior design top class. Excellent for…
As the first compact SUV from Jaguar, the new Jaguar E-PACE combines the elegance and capability found across the lineup. Whether you’re taking on the daily commute or choosing the scenic route around Boca Raton, the 2022 Jaguar E-PACE seating capacity and interior amenities makes sure you have everything you need for the ride. Explore…
With available coupe and convertible body styles, three 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE trim levels, and different drivetrain configurations, the new Jaguar F-TYPE offers West Palm Beach drivers plenty of options. Read on to find out how much a Jaguar F-TYPE is, depending on which of the 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE configurations you choose, and learn more about the…