How Much Does the 2023 Jaguar I-PACE Cost?
This year’s lineup only includes one 2023 Jaguar I-PACE trim level—but there are plenty of ways to customize the model you decide to bring home. The 2023 Jaguar I-PACE price list starts at $71,300 MSRP—and the entry-level HSE configuration includes everything you’ll need for unforgettable drives through Boca Raton and Delray Beach. Ready for a closer look? We’ve laid out everything you need to know.
2023 Jaguar I-PACE Models: HSE
Every 2023 Jaguar I-PACE model comes with a 394-horsepower electric powertrain and a range of 246 miles. This EV can even take you from 0 to 60 in 4.5 seconds.
The sole 2023 Jaguar I-PACE trim level also comes with each of the following standard features:
- Pivi Pro™
- Interactive Driver Display
- Lower Touchscreen
- All-new navigation system
- Automatic map updates
- InControl® Remote with Online Pack
- Wireless Apple® CarPlay/Android™ Auto
- Wireless device charging
- Meridian™ 3D Surround Sound System
- Windsor leather upholstery
- 16-way heated and cooled front seats
- Heated rear seats
- 12V power sockets (3)
- USB power sockets (5)
- Two-zone Climate Control
- Rain sensing windshield wipers
- Blind Spot Assist
- Emergency Braking
- Front/rear parking aids
- Lane-keeping assistance
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist
2023 Jaguar I-PACE Models: Packages & Options
As we noted from the outset, it’s easy to customize your chosen Jaguar I-PACE model. Here, we’ve highlighted just a few of the options that many West Palm Beach and Wellington drivers will want to consider:
- Premium Upgrade Interior Pack: For an additional $1,900, you can add full extended leather upholstery, premium cabin lighting, illuminated metal treadplates, and carpet floor mats.
- Color Options: Fuji White is the standard color, but you can upgrade with options like Caldera Red or Farallon Pearl Black for a small upcharge.
- Exterior Packs: Go bold with the Black Exterior Pack or the Bright Exterior Pack, priced at $550 and $350, respectively.
- Wheel Options: 20-inch wheels are standard, and a variety of 20-inch and 22-inch upgrades are available. These range in price from a low of $500 to a high of $3,900.
- Head-Up Display: This standalone feature puts the most important information directly on your windshield for easy reference. It costs $1,000.
- Four-Zone Climate Control: Everyone gets their own air conditioning controls with this upgrade, priced at $800.
- Power Gesture Tailgate: For just $100, you gain hands-free access to the I-PACE SUV’s cargo area.
- Adaptive Dynamics: For a more invigorating, responsive daily drive, consider this $700 upgrade.
- Cold Climate Pack: They might not be the first items on the wish lists of West Palm Beach drivers, but features like a heated steering wheel or a heated windshield can make a big difference if you plan on traveling up north.
How much does the 2023 Jaguar I-PACE cost to own? Find out how this model will fit into your budget by calculating your monthly payments online. Just don’t forget to check out our current I-PACE lease offers, too!
Secure an Exceptional Jaguar I-PACE Price with Jaguar Palm Beach
If you already have your eye on one of our new Jaguar I-PACE models, just visit our dealership in West Palm Beach when you’re ready to take the next steps! Interested in starting from scratch? It’s easy to custom order an I-PACE of your own design.
More from Jaguar Palm Beach
This year’s lineup only includes one 2023 Jaguar I-PACE trim level—but there are plenty of ways to customize the model you decide to bring home. The 2023 Jaguar I-PACE price list starts at $71,300 MSRP—and the entry-level HSE configuration includes everything you’ll need for unforgettable drives through Boca Raton and Delray Beach. Ready for a closer…
The Jaguar F-TYPE R can go from 0-60 MPH in just 3.5 seconds, making it among the fastest cars in the Jaguar line. Take a moment to learn about the Jaguar 0-60 MPH times for configurations of the 2023 Jaguar F-TYPE and to learn about the Jaguar F-TYPE specs. Then, apply for financing and…
The Jaguar Classic Division recently showcased a bespoke Jaguar E-TYPE at Queen Elizabeth’s Platinum Jubilee, which took place on June 5, 2022. This Jaguar E-TYPE was an accurate replica of the 1965 Series 1 Jaguar E-TYPE and was commissioned by an unnamed customer. The E-TYPE was featured alongside 15 other unique Jaguar models, all of…