2019 Jaguar XF Interior
For a luxury sedan with a sporty performance, the 2019 Jaguar XF is the model for you. And with a stunning and high tech interior, you can stay connected and show off your new Jaguar around Delray Beach. Whether you choose the XF Sportbrake model or another, you’ll find all you need and more in your next sedan with a Jaguar–explore the XF interior then learn more about Jaguar features like InControl® Apps™ at Jaguar Palm Beach.
Standard Interior Features
Even when choosing the 2019 Jaguar XF Premium, the base trim, you can have a comfortable cabin with plenty of high-end features you enhance your Boca Raton drive. Not sure how much this cabin comes equipped with in comparison to the competition? Compare the XF to Mercedes-Benz and Audi models. If you want to know the standard features you can find in the XF, take a look inside. You’ll find:
- Driver’s Seat and Steering Column Memory Feature
- Simulate Leather Seating
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- 10″ Touchscreen Infotainment System
- Split-Folding 40/20/40 Rear Seat
- 11-Speaker Audio System
Jaguar XF Available Features
Even though the Jaguar comes jam-packed with plenty of luxury features for drivers to enjoy, there are more features available. There are a range of trims as well as package options in order to ensure you get everything you’re looking for. These available features include:
- Seating – Upgrade to 14-way sport seats that feature yellow twin-needle stitching in the Jaguar XF 300 SPORT trim for added comfort.
- Heating – Whether you choose the Comfort or Convenience package, you can enjoy the warmth of heated front and rear seats in the winter months.
- Audio – Add on the 17–speaker Meridian Audio system for concert-quality sound throughout the cabin.
- Luxury – For added convenience and luxury, add on the rear seat sunshades or set up the configurable ambient lighting to match your style when cruising through town.
Find the Jaguar XF for Sale at Jaguar Palm Beach
Browse our inventory online or come into our dealership to explore the Jaguar XF features for yourself. Our team can help you find the right Jaguar model for you whether it be the new Jaguar XF or XJ. To expand your search, compare models like the Jaguar XE vs. Audi A4 or the Jaguar XF vs. Jaguar XJ, and be sure to contact us with any questions in the meantime.
More from Jaguar Palm Beach
What is the 2019 Jaguar I-PACE MSRP? Starting at $69,500, the all-electric SUV is offered in four trim levels, each with over 230 miles of range on a full charge, all-wheel drive, performance perks, and plenty of amenities, technology, and convenience features. Learn more about the new Jaguar I-PACE price below! View Inventory Compare the…
How much is the Jaguar F-PACE? The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE price starts at $45,200 MSRP for the base configuration. There are a total of nine trim levels to choose from, boasting standard features like all-wheel drive and a variety of performance options and amenities. Check out our guide to Jaguar F-PACE prices at each trim…
Digging around in your bag or pockets to get your car keys out while juggling with items is a pain, but if you have a 2020 Jaguar XE or other new Jaguar model, you can use the Jaguar Keyless Entry system and never have to worry about that hassle again! Learn more about how this…