2021 Jaguar F-TYPE Interior
The thrilling new 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE coupe and convertible starts at $61,600 MSRP and offers sport-style front seats in premium leather, best-in-class technology features, and a carefully-crafted interior. Take a look inside the new Jaguar F-TYPE interior at Jaguar Palm Beach near Delray Beach. Our team is ready to help you explore everything about the F-TYPE from home or at our dealership. We’re here to make it easy for you to get into a 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE!
2021 Jaguar F-TYPE Design and Features
Driving around Wellington will be a delight when you have these luxury amenities in your 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE:
- Audio System — Standard with a 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System with 14 speakers, with the available 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System with subwoofers.
- Infotainment —The Jaguar F-TYPE comes standard with the high-tech InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system with Navigation Pro. Enjoy the 10-inch touchscreen with a customizable home screen, voice-control abilities, InControl Apps™, Apple CarPlay™, and Android Auto™.
- Lighting — Push the start button and illuminate your Jaguar’s interior with available ambient configurable lighting that offers these color choices: phosphor blue, pale blue, white, coral, or red. Turn the lighting around the door grab handles, instrument cluster, and center console red when you activate the Dynamic driving mode.
- Seating — The two-passenger Jaguar F-TYPE interior features premium grained leather sport seats with Suedecloth facings. You can also enjoy standard 12-way power adjustment with memory settings, or add cooled seating. This is a sports car that makes comfort a priority with light magnesium construction that reduces vehicle weight to offer more lateral support when cornering.
2021 Jaguar F-TYPE Dimensions
- Cargo Space — Enjoy 11.87 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk.
- Passenger Space — The F-TYPE features seating for two passengers with 42.83 inches of legroom in both the coupe and convertible models. You get 36.82 inches of headroom in the coupe and 36.97 inches of headroom in the convertible with the top up.
2021 Jaguar F-TYPE Special Editions
As if the 2021 F-TYPE isn’t special enough on its own, special edition trim levels offer exclusive Jaguar F-TYPE design features. For a unique ride in Boca Raton, you’ll want to get inside either of these special editions:
- F-TYPE R-Dynamic — Delta Aluminum center console and R-Dynamic Treadplates
- F-TYPE R — R interior, Windsor leather performance seats, and R branded leather steering wheel
Test Drive the Jaguar F-TYPE in West Palm Beach!
It’s time to experience the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE interior in person! Find a great deal on a Jaguar F-TYPE lease, then give us a call to schedule a test drive or to answer any questions that you may have.
More from Jaguar Palm Beach
The Jaguar Classic Division recently showcased a bespoke Jaguar E-TYPE at Queen Elizabeth’s Platinum Jubilee, which took place on June 5, 2022. This Jaguar E-TYPE was an accurate replica of the 1965 Series 1 Jaguar E-TYPE and was commissioned by an unnamed customer. The E-TYPE was featured alongside 15 other unique Jaguar models, all of…
The 2022 Jaguar F-PACE is a sporty crossover with a lavish cabin, advanced driver assistance features, and high-powered engine options, but is the Jaguar F-PACE fuel efficient? Yes, the 2022 Jaguar F-PACE features exceptional fuel economy numbers. Take a moment to learn about the Jaguar F-PACE mpg estimates, gas tank size, and more. Then,…
The Jaguar Special Vehicles Operation team in England has just designed a thrilling new sport SUV that pays homage to the brand’s racing history—in particular, the 1988 XJR-9, which had a top speed of 240-MPH. Only 394 2023 Jaguar F-PACE SVR Edition 1988 SUVs will be produced. Learn about the performance and design highlights…