2021 Jaguar F-TYPE Interior
The thrilling new 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE coupe and convertible starts at $61,600 MSRP and offers sport-style front seats in premium leather, best-in-class technology features, and a carefully-crafted interior. Take a look inside the new Jaguar F-TYPE interior at Jaguar Palm Beach near Delray Beach. Our team is ready to help you explore everything about the F-TYPE from home or at our dealership. We’re here to make it easy for you to get into a 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE!
Jaguar F-TYPE Design and Features
Driving around Wellington will be a delight when you have these luxury amenities in your 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE:
- Audio System — Standard with a 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System with 14 speakers, with the available 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System with subwoofers.
- Infotainment —The Jaguar F-TYPE comes standard with the high-tech InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system with Navigation Pro. Enjoy the 10-inch touchscreen with a customizable home screen, voice-control abilities, InControl Apps™, Apple CarPlay™, and Android Auto™.
- Lighting — Push the start button and illuminate your Jaguar’s interior with available ambient configurable lighting that offers these color choices: phosphor blue, pale blue, white, coral, or red. Turn the lighting around the door grab handles, instrument cluster, and center console red when you activate the Dynamic driving mode.
- Seating — The two-passenger Jaguar F-TYPE interior features premium grained leather sport seats with Suedecloth facings. You can also enjoy standard 12-way power adjustment with memory settings, or add cooled seating. This is a sports car that makes comfort a priority with light magnesium construction that reduces vehicle weight to offer more lateral support when cornering.
Jaguar F-TYPE Dimensions
- Cargo Space — Enjoy 11.87 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk.
- Passenger Space — The F-TYPE features seating for two passengers with 42.83 inches of legroom in both the coupe and convertible models. You get 36.82 inches of headroom in the coupe and 36.97 inches of headroom in the convertible with the top up.
Jaguar F-TYPE Special Editions
As if the 2021 F-TYPE isn’t special enough on its own, special edition trim levels offer exclusive Jaguar F-TYPE design features. For a unique ride in Boca Raton, you’ll want to get inside either of these special editions:
- F-TYPE R-Dynamic — Delta Aluminum center console and R-Dynamic Treadplates
- F-TYPE R — R interior, Windsor leather performance seats, and R branded leather steering wheel
Test Drive the Jaguar F-TYPE in West Palm Beach!
It’s time to experience the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE interior in person! Find a great deal on a Jaguar F-TYPE lease, then give us a call to schedule a test drive or to answer any questions that you may have.
More from Jaguar Palm Beach
With available coupe and convertible body styles, three 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE trim levels, and different drivetrain configurations, the new Jaguar F-TYPE offers West Palm Beach drivers plenty of options. Read on to find out how much a Jaguar F-TYPE is, depending on which of the 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE configurations you choose, and learn more about the…
The upcoming 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE configurations will only be available to West Palm Beach drivers with V8 engine options. You can say goodbye to previous 4-cylinder and 6-cylinder F-TYPE engine options — the new F-TYPE is, once and for all, distinguishing itself as a high-performance vehicle. Read on to learn more about 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE V8 engines….
The price of the 2021 Jaguar XF starts at $43,995 MSRP*. Across its sedan and wagon body styles, Boca Raton drivers will have their pick of seven different Jaguar XF trim levels to choose from. See our breakdown of the pricing and feature sets for each of the 2021 Jaguar XF configurations below. Then, fill…