2023 Jaguar F-PACE Changes: What’s New?
Is it worth it to upgrade with the 2023 Jaguar F-PACE? The latest model offers new special edition trims and also makes certain features more accessible. Additionally, it’s available with new and unique wheel designs that will help you stand out in Boca Raton and Delray Beach. Ready for a closer look at this year’s changes? Our guide to the 2023 Jaguar F-PACE redesign covers everything you need to know.
2023 Jaguar F-PACE Redesign: Special Editions
What’s new in the 2023 Jaguar F-PACE? Plenty—but the main highlight of the 2023 Jaguar F-PACE redesign is undoubtedly the 2023 Jaguar F-PACE SVR Edition 1988; a new special-edition configuration that has only been produced in limited quantities. It’s based partly on the 1988 XJR-9, a performance car that won in the 24 Hours at Le Mans race that year. With Midnight Amethyst paint, Sunset Gold detailing, and 22-inch Forged Champagne Gold Alloy wheels, the SVR Edition 1988 looks just as good as it feels to drive.
Jaguar has also debuted two additional F-PACE trim levels: the F-PACE 300 Sport and the F-PACE 400 Sport. These models offer 295 hp and 394 hp, respectively. Both configurations come equipped with the manufacturer’s Black Pack, as well as black roof rails and privacy glass. They also feature 21-inch Style 5105 wheels or optional 22-inch Style 1020 forged wheels.
At the time of writing, the F-PACE 300 Sport and F-PACE 400 Sport are not available in the U.S. market. However, they are still expected to arrive on American shores before the F-PACE turns over to the next model-year.
2023 Jaguar F-PACE Redesign: Engine Lineup
For model-year 2023, the 335-hp P340 engine is no longer available on the Jaguar F-PACE. The base-level 247-hp P250 engine remains available, as do the more powerful options. If you’re looking to upgrade, you can access the 395-hp P400 or the range-topping supercharged 542-hp V8.
2023 Jaguar F-PACE Redesign: Fresh Features
There are also minor—but not insignificant—changes to the F-PACE SUV’s feature suite:
- Amazon Alexa™ is now standard on the Jaguar F-PACE S, the Jaguar F-PACE R-DYNAMIC S, and the Jaguar F-PACE SVR configurations.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go is likewise standard on all three of these trim levels. Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist remains optional on the F-PACE S and up.
New wheel designs are now available for all 2023 Jaguar F-PACE trim levels. 19-, 20-, 21-, and 22-inch wheels are all still available. The full list of options is as follows:
- Style 5037 Gloss Black (19-inch)
- Style 5037 Gloss Sparkle Silver (19-inch)
- Style 5103 Diamond Turned with Gloss Black Contrast (19-inch)
- Style 5031 Diamond Turned with Gloss Grey Contrast (20-inch)
- Style 1067 Gloss Black (20-inch)
- Style 5104 Diamond Turned with Satin Dark Grey Contrast (21-inch)
- Style 5105 Gloss Black (21-inch)
- Style 5080 Forged Diamond Turned with Satin Technical Grey Contrast (21-inch)
- Style 1020 Forged Gloss Black with Satin Black Inserts (22-inch)
- Style 1020 Forged Gloss Silver with Contrast Insert (22-inch)
- Style 5081 Forged Diamond Turned with Satin Technical Grey Contrast (22-inch)
- Style 5117 Forged Diamond Turned with Gloss Black Contrast and Satin Technical Grey Insert (22-inch)
Test Drive the 2023 Jaguar F-PACE in West Palm Beach Today
Ready to drive a new F-PACE home to West Palm Beach or Wellington? The team at Jaguar Palm Beach can help! Start exploring our current F-PACE lease offers today.
More from Jaguar Palm Beach
If you need supercharged drives around the Boca Raton area, consider the 2024 Jaguar F-TYPE, which is available with two engines: a standard supercharged gasoline V8, plus an even more powerful version of the same. You read that right—every 2024 F-TYPE engine is a Jaguar F-TYPE V8 engine! But which F-TYPE engine is right for…
There’s plenty to be impressed by in the new Jaguar I-PACE, inside and out. It’s no wonder that this all-electric SUV is so highly regarded among West Palm Beach drivers. The Jaguar I-PACE interior is especially stunning, as it is awash with premium materials and filled with advanced features. And the Jaguar I-PACE dimensions reveal a…
Jaguar Palm Beach is proud to announce that, once again, we have been recognized with the Pride of Jaguar Award! Only twelve Jaguar dealers nationwide were honored with the 2022-2023 Pride of Jaguar Award, and, with over 20 Pride of Jaguar Awards to our name, this should stand as further confirmation of our West Palm Beach dealership’s commitment…