2020 Jaguar XE MPG
Refreshed for the new model year with interior and exterior styling updates, the 2020 Jaguar XE also boasts strong fuel economy. The EPA estimates the Jaguar XE MPG to be 24 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway. Even better, those figures are available without sacrificing a dynamic, sporty driving experience.
Explore new standard features for this year’s model, and learn more about the balance of day-to-day practicality and sport driving you’ll find in the Jaguar XE. Feel free to contact us at Jaguar Palm Beach with any further questions about Jaguar XE fuel economy specs, and then browse our XE inventory!
Jaguar XE Fuel Economy: EPA Estimates & Specs
Choose from two trim levels for your 2020 Jaguar XE: the XE S and the AWD-only XE R-Dynamic S. Both configurations feature a 6.6-gallon fuel tank and 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine paired with an automatic transmission.
Several factors will affect the Jaguar XE MPG ratings between trims: the increased horsepower (from 247 to 296) of the XE R-Dynamic S engine and upgrading from FWD to AWD. Performance specs for both trims are as follows:
2020 Jaguar XE S MPG & Performance Specs
- EPA-estimated 25/34 city/highway mpg (with RWD)
- EPA-estimated 24/34 city/highway mpg (with AWD)
- 247 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque
- Standard RWD / available AWD
- 120-mph top speed
- 6.2-second 0-60 time
2020 Jaguar XE R-Dynamic S MPG & Performance Specs
- EPA-estimated 22/30 city/highway mpg
- 296 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
- All-wheel drive only
- 120-mph top speed
- 5.4-second 0-60 time
Jaguar XE Fuel Efficiency Features
Special construction materials like ultra-lightweight and durable aluminum help the Jaguar XE move faster and further with less fuel. Here are just a few of the design features that contribute to the excellent Jaguar XE fuel economy:
- Lightweight Aluminum Architecture — This helps to reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by enabling quick response and acceleration.
- Aerodynamic Design — Even the shape of the 2020 XE encourages smarter fuel consumption: the wider, lower stance achieves a drag coefficient as low as Cd0.27.
- JaguarDrive Control™ — Select your driving mode to match Delray Beach road conditions. If conditions are good, you can save fuel with Eco mode.
- Cruise Control and Speed Limiter — These two features work together to avoid unnecessary fuel use and reduce the amount of energy-consuming braking and accelerating.
Explore Jaguar XE Specs with Jaguar Palm Beach
Ready to get more information about the Jaguar XE fuel economy, specs, and features? Contact us for details about Jaguar XE interior convenience features or cabin dimensions. You can get the car-buying process going from home with our convenient online car-buying features! Calculate your monthly payments, value your trade, or apply for financing today.
More About Jaguar XE Features
Refreshed for the new model year with interior and exterior styling updates, the 2020 Jaguar XE also boasts strong fuel economy. The EPA estimates the Jaguar XE MPG to be 24 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway. Even better, those figures are available without sacrificing a dynamic, sporty driving experience. Explore…
The 2020 Jaguar XE is redesigned and ready for adventures in Boca Raton–but just how much is the Jaguar XE? The 2020 Jaguar XE starts at $39,900 MSRP with high-end features like 10-inch InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto, not to mention all the latest driver-assistance features for safer Delray Beach travels. Take a…
Digging around in your bag or pockets to get your car keys out while juggling with items is a pain, but if you have a 2020 Jaguar XE or other new Jaguar model, you can use the Jaguar Keyless Entry system and never have to worry about that hassle again! Learn more about how this…