2020 Jaguar XE Keyless Entry
Digging around in your bag or pockets to get your car keys out while juggling with items is a pain, but if you have a 2020 Jaguar XE or other new Jaguar model, you can use the Jaguar Keyless Entry system and never have to worry about that hassle again! Learn more about how this technology adds convenience and security to your Boca Raton drives at Jaguar Palm Beach, your local authorized Jaguar retailer.
How Does Jaguar XE Keyless Entry Work?
The Keyless Entry system allows you to lock and unlock your XE without pressing any buttons. Here is how it works:
- Approach the vehicle with the Jaguar Smart Key fob in your pocket or bag, and the vehicle’s system will sense the key’s proximity.
- When you grab any the XE door handle, it will unlock and disarm the vehicle.
- Once inside, put your foot on the brake and press the start button to start the engine.
- When you exit your XE, you can lock it by pressing the button on the door handle or by using the key fob.
Which 2020 Jaguar XE Trims Offer Keyless Entry?
Keyless entry is available on both of the 2020 Jaguar XE trim levels, either as an individual add-on or as part of a package:
- Keyless Entry costs $550 as an upgrade on the Jaguar XE S trim, which starts at $39,900 MSRP, or the R-Dynamic, which starts at $46,265 MSRP.
- You can also get Keyless Entry as part of the $1,200 Convenience Pack, which is available on both trims. This package also includes a power tailgate with soft closing, an electrically adjustable steering column, and additional power sockets.
Plus, here are some additional Jaguar XE features that can help to enhance the security and convenience of your Delray Beach drives:
- For $360, you can get auto-dimming, power-fold heated door mirrors with approach lights, which illuminate when the car is unlocked for added visibility.
- The standard InControl® Remote™ feature allows you to lock, unlock, and even start your vehicle from your smartphone.
Discover Jaguar Technology at Jaguar Palm Beach
If you want to learn more about how to use the Jaguar Keyless Entry system or how to program only specific doors to unlock with the system, rely on the experts at your local authorized Jaguar service center. You can also explore technologies like Park Assist and Jaguar InControl® Apps™, or browse our Jaguar XE AWD inventory at Jaguar Palm Beach. Contact us for a test drive a Jaguar XE and experience all the convenient features in person!
More About Jaguar XE Features
Refreshed for the new model year with interior and exterior styling updates, the 2020 Jaguar XE also boasts strong fuel economy. The EPA estimates the Jaguar XE MPG to be 24 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway. Even better, those figures are available without sacrificing a dynamic, sporty driving experience. Explore…
The 2020 Jaguar XE is redesigned and ready for adventures in Boca Raton–but just how much is the Jaguar XE? The 2020 Jaguar XE starts at $39,900 MSRP with high-end features like 10-inch InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto, not to mention all the latest driver-assistance features for safer Delray Beach travels. Take a…
Digging around in your bag or pockets to get your car keys out while juggling with items is a pain, but if you have a 2020 Jaguar XE or other new Jaguar model, you can use the Jaguar Keyless Entry system and never have to worry about that hassle again! Learn more about how this…