2021 Jaguar F-PACE Interior Dimensions & Features
The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE offers Boca Raton drivers an elegant, spacious, and advanced cabin. The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity is five passengers, and the cabin offers a bevy of top-shelf amenities and technologies. You can expect your commute to be one of the most relaxing parts of your day. Read on to learn more about 2021 Jaguar F-PACE interior highlights. Then, fill out a pre-approval and contact Jaguar Palm Beach to schedule a test drive in West Palm Beach.
2021 Jaguar F-PACE Dimensions
The Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity provides generous room for five passengers across two rows. A standard 40/20/40-split-folding second row allows you to increase passenger space or cargo space, depending upon your needs. Here are some of the key 2021 Jaguar F-PACE dimensions to keep in mind:
- Legroom (1st Row/2nd Row): 40.3 inches / 37.2 inches
- Head Room (1st Row/2nd Row): 39.7 inches / 38.5 inches (with standard roof)
- Cargo Space (Rear Seats Up / Down): 31.5 cubic feet / 69.1 cubic feet of cargo space
2021 Jaguar F-PACE Interior Features
The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE interior also comes loaded with luxurious amenities to keep you relaxed on your busy commute. Even the base trim of the Jaguar F-PACE comes standard with:
- 10-way electric front seats with available driver memory and front-seat lumbar
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror and rearview camera with parking assist
- Dual-zone climate control with rear passenger air vents
- Overhead console storage, center console storage, and additional power sockets
- 40/20/40-split folding second-row seats with a powered tailgate
- Soft-grain leather steering wheel
- Sliding panoramic roof
- Ambient interior lighting and Illuminated metal treadplates with Jaguar script
- Satin Chrome touchscreen surround, Gloss Black trim finisher
What kind of features do higher trim levels get you? You can anticipate amenities like grained leather upholstery, performance leather seats, cooled and heated front seats, four-zone climate control, a heated steering wheel, and a bevy of additional safety features.
2021 Jaguar F-PACE Interior Technologies
The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE also comes with some of the most advanced cabin technologies in the industry. Here are just a few to anticipate:
- Meridian™ Sound System: You’ll have your choice of a 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System or 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System.
- InControl® Touch Pro™: Touch Pro™ comes standard and includes a 10-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility, voice control, and Remote & Protect.
- Optional Head-Up Display: Opt for the Head-Up Display to get speed alerts, directions, and vital vehicle info projected onto your windshield.
- Optional InControl™ Apps: Use InControl Apps™ to connect your smartphone directly to your in-dash touchscreen for easy access to all of your favorite features.
Take a Closer Look at the Jaguar F-PACE Interior
If you have further questions about the Jaguar F-PACE dimensions, the Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity, or any of the model’s cabin features, call Jaguar Palm Beach at (866) 296-7709. We can answer any lingering questions and set you up with a test drive to take a closer look at the elegant stitching and fine materials throughout the cabin. Have more questions about the Jaguar brand? Be sure to explore our research guides for more information, including our comparison between the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE and 2021 Porsche Macan.
Recent News From Jaguar Palm Beach
The price of the 2021 Jaguar XF starts at $43,995 MSRP*. Across its sedan and wagon body styles, Boca Raton drivers will have their pick of seven different Jaguar XF trim levels to choose from. See our breakdown of the pricing and feature sets for each of the 2021 Jaguar XF configurations below. Then, fill…
The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE price starts at $49,995 MSRP*. It comes standard with all-wheel drive, offers standard top-shelf amenities on each of the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE trim levels, and offers great value to West Palm Beach shoppers. See the highlight features and pricing for each of the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE configurations. Then contact Jaguar Palm Beach and apply for…
The 2021 Jaguar XF now costs less than it did last year, yet it retains its luxurious cabin design and ample interior dimensions. Read on to learn about the 2021 Jaguar XF interior with Jaguar Palm Beach, and then apply for financing and contact us to book a test drive! View Inventory Contact Us 2021 Jaguar…